Here are some great examples of all the development of ideas and techniques that went in to the work in the final exhibition, a peep behind the scenes!
Here is the fantastic End of Year Exhibition from the Level 2 Drawing and Painting group.
Here are some photos from our fantastic end of year show 2019
Have a look at these fabulous drawings from the “sketchbook on Location” class from the summer term. these drawings are form a visit Tutor Neil Pittaway arranged to draw at the V&A museum in central London.
When I Was a Teenager
By Moira Flynn
- I found my dead mother at 8:50 on the morning of Saturday 31 March 1984. I was 13.
- My father constantly received letters wrongfully accusing him of not paying his bills.
- One year we used the gas cooker to heat the room.
- Social Services threatened to take me into care.
- Our electricity was reconnected in 1984. We had lived for nine years without.
- My father was made redundant in 1985.
- He refused to let Social Services take me away.
- I was bulled at school. In March 1985 my finger was broken.
- Our windows were smashed. We lived in poverty.
- I fell ill and nearly died in February 1986
Here are examples of work from our Portraiture classes