Look at these great images form our First Card making session!
Here are some great examples of all the development of ideas and techniques that went in to the work in the final exhibition, a peep behind the scenes!
Here is the fantastic End of Year Exhibition from the Level 2 Drawing and Painting group.
Here are some photos from our fantastic end of year show 2019
Have a look at these fabulous drawings from the “sketchbook on Location” class from the summer term. these drawings are form a visit Tutor Neil Pittaway arranged to draw at the V&A museum in central London.
When I Was a Teenager
By Moira Flynn
- I found my dead mother at 8:50 on the morning of Saturday 31 March 1984. I was 13.
- My father constantly received letters wrongfully accusing him of not paying his bills.
- One year we used the gas cooker to heat the room.
- Social Services threatened to take me into care.
- Our electricity was reconnected in 1984. We had lived for nine years without.
- My father was made redundant in 1985.
- He refused to let Social Services take me away.
- I was bulled at school. In March 1985 my finger was broken.
- Our windows were smashed. We lived in poverty.
- I fell ill and nearly died in February 1986